A lot of unexchangeable weapon skins during Class Change

DieBaumchen

There are currently a lot of wardrobe skins which are not offered to be exchanged for their correct counterpart (while the counterpart does exist). It even includes some cash shop skins I paid actual money for which you can't exchange (and don't get notified about not being changed as well).

All the support did was redirect me to the forums when I asked:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

Unfortunately, we do not have the service for manual exchange to all players. However, we will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we may be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any major updates may be announced on our website and/or forums.

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Asin
NCSOFT Support Team

So yeah is there any plan to be able to exchange weapon skins (for at least the weapon skins from the cash shop or the ones not obtainable anymore). I currently have 43 not usable swords in my wardrobe while I'm playing destroyer now.
In case anyone asks: I exchanged every possible weapon which was offered to me during the class change process. I even triple checked it.

When i changed from Destroyer to SF I clicked exchange on like 93 weapons.

But imagine my shock when i had like 50 (Estimation, I did not count) axes still in the wardrobe

Such as Urban legend, The Founder pack weap from 2016 and more were not changeable.

Now weapon Visuals does not really matter for SF, so this is not an issue for me, and i rather keep them as axes any way so i can look at them like a museum still :D.

But if i had switched to something where Weapon visual is more noticeable this might've been very frustrating.