Profession rework.

Eboshie

This is a request for all the professions like cooking

While I understand some may not want to waste time gathering the required ingredients, I believe it should be an option.

-To be able to find bushes of fruit or wild herb/spices or occasionally animals dropping meat loot  when you defeat them. to find the indredients and seasonings as herbs anywhere in the world. (make people have more reason to inspect every inch of the world.)

-Maybe to find fallen branches or dying saplings to gather or ore and stone to make the base of soulshields. Large amounts of stone and gems to create different fragments and useable stones from the forgekeepers.

-herbs and maybe oddities like horns dropped from goat or deer or teeth from various enemies to make into potions.

-The Option when you use the guilds to craft; to use ingredients you have gathered and pay nothing, or to use coin to just buy the   ingredients.

While I love this game the lack of depth to the professions has killed this for me every time.

I love questing and fighting but sometimes you want to do something low pace and calming.

It would be better if I didnt need to go to another game just to get that.

I miss having an excuse to explore every inch of the maps to see if I missed anything.

Dunno if u were around the first years of bns, but the system u want to have, was once there. They've changed it now for the better, bc the old system was abused by bot-farmers, which gathered all the highly needed ressources for crafting and made it super super hard/expensive to get certain things like transformation stones und suff. 

If you farm mobs in the grass of silverfrost, you will still get drops of flowers and meat. This was old crafting stuff.

Edited by Vheeka
  • Like 1

yah, I know they removed it thats why I stopped playing. Simply removing something to avoid botters doesn't fix anything and removes a nice feature that could've drawn more people into the game. Left Tera for this game back then and after they removed the gathering i went right back to Tera because they added it there.

2 hours ago, Eboshie said:

yah, I know they removed it thats why I stopped playing. Simply removing something to avoid botters doesn't fix anything and removes a nice feature that could've drawn more people into the game. Left Tera for this game back then and after they removed the gathering i went right back to Tera because they added it there.

They didnt remove it just to combat botters. they removed it also based on huge complaints from the players. No one wanted to go through that needless trouble and camp nodes for items which 99% of the time you could not get, nobody wanted to wait days for crafting an item needed for upgrades.

The current system is much better than the old one. Fast and efficient.

• Like 1