A Humble Request for Spellbound Return

NightWish

*Looks around for predators and sees its clear, flips & pops out a bush*

Hello, Oh nooooooooooo! I was on vacation somewhere and unfortunately missed my opportunity to purchase this adorning outfit, the book pet, and the shiny weapon and

am so very disappointed in myself. The event was so fast and unexpected. I really do not want to be punished and wait in corner for a full year for Spellbound to show up.

Please gods of Blade & Soul hear this cricket's humble plea have mercy. I kindly ask you to return the Spellbound back on its celestial course on the month of the Fall

Harvest. Peers out into the distance... Master Asin I tried...wobbles slowly back into the bush.... *murmurs to self * waiting a whole year isn't that bad. Good times silly me for

trying to speak out and attempt to have a reasonable voice. SHAME... SHAMe... SHAme... SHame...Shame...shame...

If the box will follow the standards, it will be added to the clothing merchant for designer threads. All you need then is another costume rng box, exchange the tokens for designer threads and buy the box from clothing merchant and hope to get it.