Road map and upcoming update miss match

SViper

Hello,
Road map that you posted for summer in June 17th said this order both visually and textual: UE4 with new Class, Warlock 3rd Specification, Summer Livestreams, End of Summer Events, but at July 7th (yesterday) you said in July 14th will come Warlock 3rd Specification. So that doesn't match Road map a bit, if would been plans of summer then that would be good cause it's give plans without order, but Road map usually means straight road (I never saw meaning otherwise until yesterday's news in here), so what's going on here?
Thank you in advance for responses!

Edited by SViper

• SViper changed the title to Road map and upcoming update miss match

The order of the posted pictures is not the order of the roadmap. They literally state if you read under what comes when.

It will be Warlock 3rd spec first, then Ue4 update + new class later as they come together and then end of summer events.

You should read whats posted and not just look at images that give no indication.

On 7/9/2021 at 12:18 AM, Grimoir said:

The order of the posted pictures is not the order of the roadmap. They literally state if you read under what comes when.

It will be Warlock 3rd spec first, then Ue4 update + new class later as they come together and then end of summer events.

You should read whats posted and not just look at images that give no indication.

On 7/8/2021 at 11:31 PM, SViper said:

Hello,
Road map that you posted for summer in June 17th said this order both visually and textual: UE4 with new Class, Warlock 3rd Specification, Summer Livestreams, End of Summer Events

Person says that I not read when he not read it my thread it self.
Plus wanted bold up word that you not read, but they removed any way use bold text.
Plus2 there is no way post screenshot without uploading it somewhere first here. Wanted upload that both visual and textual shown that.
Looks like is my miss understandment due how miss leading you wanted inform that that you only updating UE4 website... Literally it needed more then 10 times read it for simple person like me to understand hidden meaning of it. And I already read like 5 time before July 14th.

Edited by SViper

You do not understand what i wrote to you.

The order of the pictures they posted is not the order the changes come to the game. Its just a picture showing what will come and not in what order.

You need to read the text under the announcement:

1. Warlock 3rd spec

2. UE4 Update + New class

3. End of summer events.

That is the order the changes will come and not the way pictures show. There is no misleading. You are just not understanding the announcement post.

On 7/8/2021 at 1:31 PM, SViper said:

Hello,
Road map that you posted for summer in June 17th said this order both visually and textual: UE4 with new Class, Warlock 3rd Specification, Summer Livestreams, End of Summer Events, but at July 7th (yesterday) you said in July 14th will come Warlock 3rd Specification. So that doesn't match Road map a bit, if would been plans of summer then that would be good cause it's give plans without order, but Road map usually means straight road (I never saw meaning otherwise until yesterday's news in here), so what's going on here?
Thank you in advance for responses!

What’s better than one blade? How about two?! The Unreal Engine 4 Revival site will receive its final update tomorrow as we share some information on the next class to join the fight against evil in the Earthen Realm.

It's only the website that got updated first, so pretty sadge.