Returning Player

WanYong

I recently returned to BnS. Left about 2 years ago when lvl 50 was the cap and HM levels were just introduced. 

I currently have a 60 HM12 KFM and I need blackstones for evolution. It says the stones are dropped at Ebondrake Lair, but it seems impossible to get a party together to do the dungeon... If the game is so far beyond me that I'll be unable to farm basic items needed for progression, I may just give up on the game. 

Am I just screwed? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

On 3/28/2021 at 12:02 AM, WanYong said:

I recently returned to BnS. Left about 2 years ago when lvl 50 was the cap and HM levels were just introduced. 

I currently have a 60 HM12 KFM and I need blackstones for evolution. It says the stones are dropped at Ebondrake Lair, but it seems impossible to get a party together to do the dungeon... If the game is so far beyond me that I'll be unable to farm basic items needed for progression, I may just give up on the game. 

Am I just screwed? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ignore it and dive into the call to arms event. ift will give you really good gear and materials. Once its over you can then focus on getting materials needed. Blackstones are currently dropping in more than that one dungeon.