happy holidays gift box

pikapikapika

Many people play more ACCOUNTS and will trade the gift box from main to other account then send the gift box back to main.My question is : Will you get the count on main ?

Ps.I said accounts not other characters /alts

You cannot get the same box back to your main. If you do, you lose the gift count. This was said many times in many posts by the GM. This is the point of the event, you either use the boxes yourself OR you send them to someone and lose the box unless that person gives you 1 back that is not the same box. Only then will it count towards the rewards.

But I seen

15 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

You cannot get the same box back to your main. If you do, you lose the gift count. This was said many times in many posts by the GM. This is the point of the event, you either use the boxes yourself OR you send them to someone and lose the box unless that person gives you 1 back that is not the same box. Only then will it count towards the rewards.

But I seen other, you converted box and send it or "gifted" with NC credits, so u get +1 with each box. Whatever next happening with box doesn't matter, u send it back, u sell it u open it no one else receives any points anymore. Want +1 send your daily 2 boxes, and 3 with NC, only.

There is trove for cash event,let normal people who cant spend money in game do the normal event.

We have a lot of cah events with rng boxes etc.

They stole the normal event from normal people too lol.