Ebon Realm Weapon Chest

Labou

@HimeHello Hime,

in the new area ("Ebon Realm") we can exchange 3500 "Ebon Bloom" for an "Grand Celestial Weapon Chest", but nowhere is stated what weapon we are getting from opening this chest! It's not mentioned in the patch notes or the description of the "Grand Celestial Weapon Chest".

I'd like to know which stage the weapon in the chest will be before I farm 3500 "Ebon Bloom" on my alt characters and whether or not this weapon will be upgradeable and if the gem-slots are random (3-8) or fixed?

• NCSOFT

You get a Grand Celestial weapon based on your class but I see that it's not upgradeable. I've opened 3 chests so far to test and the gem slots I've gotten are 4 leading me to believe a static of 4. The weapon seems to be GC 5 without it saying Stage 5 on it.

@HimeThank you for your help. that answers all my questions regarding the weapon chest.

So it seems the new area is worthless. In the time i would spend there farming this weapon i can farm the materials for a real Grand Celestial Weapon Stage 5 which is further upgradeable. So there is no point in wasting my time there.