64 Bit client Controller issue

Nastarinor

I don't know if there is a solution to this besides what I've been doing but can any one tell me why I can't play with a controller on the 64 bit client? Tried support and they failed me its like they aren't acknowledging the issue and keep trying to do thing that don't relate to the problem. If i play on the 32 bit client I can use a controller just fine, if i open the game in the 64 bit client the movement is off, I move up and the character response is strafe left, I can't move the camera around  with the right analog stick unless I move diagonally  its the craziest thing, and it might be that I just can't play with the 64 bit client which will have to be fine but i just want to know any info would help thanks.

On 17/11/2020 at 11:54 AM, Nastarinor said:

I don't know if there is a solution to this besides what I've been doing but can any one tell me why I can't play with a controller on the 64 bit client? Tried support and they failed me its like they aren't acknowledging the issue and keep trying to do thing that don't relate to the problem. If i play on the 32 bit client I can use a controller just fine, if i open the game in the 64 bit client the movement is off, I move up and the character response is strafe left, I can't move the camera around  with the right analog stick unless I move diagonally  its the craziest thing, and it might be that I just can't play with the 64 bit client which will have to be fine but i just want to know any info would help thanks.

Make sure you are using 64-Bit Controller software with 64-bit, you can also take a look at:

Sadly don't have a controller to test it out for you, sorry, does your controller works on other 64-bit client games?