Armory Chest Event Suggestion

hayaro

hi ,i ask from you to add the unrefined stormsiege,wildsong,thundercall bracelet selection chest to the owners of the chest-12 or the accounts of those who have already opened the chest-12 or adding other farming methods,because im not aware of the process so i didnt grind for the throne of oblivion,and if I start already, it'll take weeks,because you need to be geared to do throne of oblivion and the funny thing is my new character ll get stronger when i open all armory chest? doesnt make sense.by the way I bought the keys because I didn't have time to play,and believed, equation is spending money should buy the time/grind?(sorry for my bad English but i think it's understandable.)

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-and-ghoul-events-preview/

It's your lucky day! ToO is scheduled to drop 10-20 oblivion fragments per dynamic chest in the "Blades and Ghouls" evento.  I would save up some gold scales before the dungeon difficulty reverts as expected to on this Wed oct 21, and go with the scales+oblivion fragement option. 

55 minutes ago, ElectricPotato said:

ToO is scheduled to drop 10-20 oblivion fragments per dynamic chest in the "Blades and Ghouls" event

I didn't look carefully,thank you for the reminder , hope they don't increase the amount required,and that solves my problem^^