Battle Grounds as New Player?

Mesca

So like how do I get into BG? Dont know how to gear for it or anything, dont know what pvp gear is but I want to play pvp so how long it would take to gear for it since in most mmo's I pvp a lot. Forgot to mention there are no updated guides on what to do everything is old

Edited by Mesca

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Mesca:

So like how do I get into BG? Dont know how to gear for it or anything, dont know what pvp gear is but I want to play pvp so how long it would take to gear for it since in most mmo's I pvp a lot. Forgot to mention there are no updated guides on what to do everything is old

Look into the dragon express there is a box you can buy and get psyches, soul shield, weapon for pvp. I recommend to put 1500Gold into this box so you get basic soul shield and weapon. 

Now you need to get the newest Accesories you can get preferably thoose from the newest dungeon but i guess you are not that geared yet which means 2nd gen accesories have to do which you get in: Dreamsong theater (earring is not used in some classes), Shadowmoor (most important accesorie), Warped citadel, Den of the Ancients and glove + Necklace can be obtained through pvp trader. 

Keep in mind you need newest stuff and high tier soul etc. to be able to beat most players in 6v6. If you enter before having newest accesories and max weapon tier you will do like 10 times less dmg than your enemys while having like 300k less hp then your enemys. 

Your gold cost for all this will be around 8k Gold i guess and the time used to farm the basic gear will be like 1 or 2 months of hardcore farm in 1v1 pvp if you are not a regular player. 

• Like 1