FPS fix

jkmiss

vor 17 Stunden schrieb jkmiss:

Anyone know why I'm getting like 30 fps average on a ryzen 5 3600 and nvidia 2080? 

Any suggestions highly appreciated. 

Thank you.

Hi, are you playing on the 64bit client and not getting more than 30? or do you play with the 32bit client?

its prob your FTH setting that makes the 64bit unplayable (do not forget that the Game Performance in general is meh).

U should disable the FTH in your Windows, i will post short steps bellow.

Follow these steps ->

Disabling FTH completely:

1. open the Registry by typing "regedit" in the Windows search bar (open as administrator)

2. To disable Fault Tolerant Heap entirely on a system, set the REG_DWORD value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\FTH\Enabled to 0.

3. After changing this value, restart the system. FTH will no longer activate for new applications.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb tobs:

its prob your FTH setting that makes the 64bit unplayable (do not forget that the Game Performance in general is meh).

U should disable the FTH in your Windows, i will post short steps bellow.

Follow these steps ->

Disabling FTH completely:

1. open the Registry by typing "regedit" in the Windows search bar (open as administrator)

2. To disable Fault Tolerant Heap entirely on a system, set the REG_DWORD value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\FTH\Enabled to 0.

3. After changing this value, restart the system. FTH will no longer activate for new applications.

Don't forget to flush the FTH-List, else it will only prevent new entries:  

you need to to open a console - running with admin rights , so right click at start and choose "run as administrator" or something like that and then use the following command:

Rundll32.exe fthsvc.dll,FthSysprepSpecialize