Stuttering in crowded areas and instances

Vaelin

I'm experiencing some stutters and freezes in crowded places especially if there are some fancy animations. The sad part is i'm using rtx 2060 with ryzen 5 2600, so my pc shouldn't faint like that especially in a game like that (No ultra realistic next gen graphics). Also, i don't know much about settings so i didn't touch anything to not make it any worse. I'm gonna share my settings and hope that you can help me out on this one.

Settings: https://imgur.com/a/Otqh9NB

3 hours ago, Vaelin said:

I'm experiencing some stutters and freezes in crowded places especially if there are some fancy animations. The sad part is i'm using rtx 2060 with ryzen 5 2600, so my pc shouldn't faint like that especially in a game like that (No ultra realistic next gen graphics). Also, i don't know much about settings so i didn't touch anything to not make it any worse. I'm gonna share my settings and hope that you can help me out on this one.

Settings: https://imgur.com/a/Otqh9NB

Blade and Soul is a CPU Heavy Game, so having RX 580 or RTX 2080 won't make much difference FPS wise,  so it all comes down to your CPU, Ryzen is a good CPU but you won't be able to play Blade and Soul completely Freeze/Stutter Free, there are some optimisations that you can do to improve your experience and make it smoother, however it will not be completely Freeze/Stutter free, Blade and Soul is quite badly optimised game.

Since your Graphic card is Nvidia try following this guide;

(Skip the Addon part as this is no longer working with BNS Buddy. The optimisation works for both 32-Bit and 64-Bit)

12 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Blade and Soul is a CPU Heavy Game, so having RX 580 or RTX 2080 won't make much difference FPS wise,  so it all comes down to your CPU, Ryzen is a good CPU but you won't be able to play Blade and Soul completely Freeze/Stutter Free, there are some optimisations that you can do to improve your experience and make it smoother, however it will not be completely Freeze/Stutter free, Blade and Soul is quite badly optimised game.

Since your Graphic card is Nvidia try following this guide;

(Skip the Addon part as this is no longer working with BNS Buddy. The optimisation works for both 32-Bit and 64-Bit)

Thank you it kinda helped. My fps seems pretty much stable in fights but things look like they are made of clay. Maybe that's what it takes. Even that it is, i'd appreciate an option to switch between settings.

Edited by Vaelin

12 hours ago, Vaelin said:

but things look like they are made of clay.

Yeah, sacrifices have to be made unfortunately, Performance over beautiful graphics, however you can play around and make it somewhat pleasing to look without sacrificing too much stability and performance