Skybreak Spire entry glitch

Keemo

• Hello , I entered with a party with someone who did two bosses I guess , I went out to look for another party and joined them but unfortunatliy could not enter . Can you rest the quests of the dungeonand enter ?

BR

Keemo - Europe server

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Keemo:
  • Hello , I entered with a party with someone who did two bosses I guess , I went out to look for another party and joined them but unfortunatliy could not enter . Can you rest the quests of the dungeonand enter ?

Sorry to tell you but this works as intended. If you decide to join a group which already did atleast boss1 it locks your ID for the week. The only option of doing it again in this week is resetting it but resetts are expensive and usually not worth it since it cost more than the whole raid gives most of the time.

Just wait for the next week and dont join groups which already killed bosses.

• Like 1

Am 16.5.2020 um 02:11 schrieb Keemo:

I agree with you , but how I could know that the group  did it , its kind of scam to inv people to join in a fake group (how did it )

in the bottom right corner is a symbol which tells you the current progress of current dungeon/raid people are in with ur group. If you dont join the raid you will not get an id so you can still do the raid with another group.