Gunslinger Advise?

Nervin

Hello, I just started playing and choosed Gunslinger as class, but I'm confused between Destructor or Undertaker, wich is more recommended? if there is any guide you can help me with also the way to gear or where to farm? 

Sorry for asking too much and thanks for your kindness 

• 4 weeks later...

To answer your questions...

First off, the two paths are Destruction (Fire) and Undertaker (Shadow). The main difference between the two is playstyle and how each does damage. Fire is very burst-oriented - it can do a lot of big damage right away, but it's short-lived, taking time for cooldowns to end in order to do it again. Shadow, while not reaching the same highs in DPS, has stable, mid-line damage. Shadow can't burst high like Fire, but doesn't have as much of a low point either. You can kind of think of it like a shotgun versus a machine gun - one hits hard, but is slow, while the other hits a lot at once for a long time, but none of the individual shots do a lot of stopping power.

Between the two, while there is no wrong answer (honestly, play the one you like more), most gunslingers lean towards Fire, as most content won't survive too long past the initial burst with the right party. It's also easier to get through the story content, as you rarely need to use much to fight the enemies and, when it's time to kill a boss, bursting will just melt them. They're not designed to survive long.

When it comes to progression, do all of the yellow story quests as far as they take you. After that, do all of the orange side-quests that unlock raids (and weekly challenges). All of these will give you the appropriate levels and equipment you'll need to start doing Daily and Weekly Challenges you'll need to begin upgrading your gear. You'll also want to gain access to Moon Refuge in order to farm moonlight buds for further upgrades.

As for anything else... Youtube has plenty of guides... check them out.