Naksun Badges

KaiGri

Hello, My name is Kai, im new to the forums so please go easy on me if the questions I ask are dumb.

I've been grinding in Mushins tower for a while (floors 13-15) and I've gotten 2 drops, 3 drops, and then the 4 drops. and theres a rare chance that the bosses will drop 10 as well as the 2, 3, or 4. ive done some searching and ive also heard that theres a chance for 100 to drop.
Is there any way to make the chance of getting the 10 to dropmore frequently?

also I was wondering how to unlock the 16 to 20 floor?

Sorry but why do you want to farm Naksun in this day and age ? I dont there is any class which needs the Badges you can get from there and there is no good loot either.

Just keep using the Badge you get from Story and farm your 125 Solar Energy for the first Badge you actully needs. Also you should do Tower of Infinity every day cause most classes need the new Badge you get there now.

On 11.2.2020 at 9:40 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Sorry but why do you want to farm Naksun in this day and age ? I dont there is any class which needs the Badges you can get from there and there is no good loot either.

Just keep using the Badge you get from Story and farm your 125 Solar Energy for the first Badge you actully needs. Also you should do Tower of Infinity every day cause most classes need the new Badge you get there now.

He is right and even tower of infinity or moon refuge has better badges. Not really worth to farm naksun for anything else, but the costumes tbh.

I farmed 220naksun tokens yesterday with floor 13scrolls. 13,14,15 floors have highest drop chance for 10+ tokens to drop.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:40 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Oh, the reason why I wanted to farm the badges (I already got the thing I wanted out of it, woohooo!) was because I wanted to get the white moon out fit.