How does raid system work?

Indre

Hello, I am new player and have absolutely no clue how raid system works. I know how to join it but what when? You get teleported into raid location or you have to go there by yourself? Recently I applied to one raid and I tryed to find it's location but while I was searching for it they kicked me. Are there any scrolls that teleports you to the location? Please help 

Its easy you pretty much press CTRL+ J it was i believe and there is a list. You just pick the raid you want to join. I am currently not at home so it might be another combo just ask in frac chat what it was if i am wrong or wait till the next guy answers that question here in forum.

Black Tower its different. You have to run there the first time you wanna join. Just teleport to Khandar Vihar and keep running straight forward till you arrive at your location.

I assume you wanted to Join Black Tower (BT) and got kicked better prapare next time. This is Content from 2016 its something you could probably solo if mech was removed with story gear thats why people dont want to waste alot of time there.

• Like 1

Thank you for replying! I tryed pressing CTRL+J and windstreamed to the location. But I got telepordet to some village. So I need to find an entry somewhere near that village? Or when you are in the party you get teleported staright to the raid? I was trying to find how to get into Fallen Aransu School and Snowjade Fortress but I couldn't find any enterance... :(

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Indre:

Thank you for replying! I tryed pressing CTRL+J and windstreamed to the location. But I got telepordet to some village. So I need to find an entry somewhere near that village? Or when you are in the party you get teleported staright to the raid? I was trying to find how to get into Fallen Aransu School and Snowjade Fortress but I couldn't find any enterance... :(

These 2 are right next to Temple of Evelium (VT) if you move forward after you teleported to "Gunwon" is it i believe you move straight forward not to the docks but on the oppsite site of the storage guy.

You seem to have alot of questions i recommend you to get an experienced player who shows you everything or if you dont have anyone: Just add #8747EinFeuchterTraum (Discord) ill explain you everthing you want. Expect for Mech of ET, and the new dungeon i know everything.  Offer is up for anyone who is interested in learning PVE or PVP.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

These 2 are right next to Temple of Evelium (VT) if you move forward after you teleported to "Gunwon" is it i believe you move straight forward not to the docks but on the oppsite site of the storage guy.

You seem to have alot of questions i recommend you to get an experienced player who shows you everything or if you dont have anyone: Just add #8747EinFeuchterTraum (Discord) ill explain you everthing you want. Expect for Mech of ET, and the new dungeon i know everything.  Offer is up for anyone who is interested in learning PVE or PVP.

Found it! Thank you very much! I kinda know how to gear up and what to do from youtube videos. But I just couldn’t find any information about how to get to the raid entrance. If you don’t mind I’ll add you on discord and if I have some questions I’ll ask. Thank you for help!