Time flies yet nothing changed

Ren36

Some will think that I mean NCSoft, but actually the playerbase didn´t change at all.
With all the knowledge many before you have provided, valid critics, that have been written, including posting reviews of NC´s own staff, you all are just at a stand still.
Even after all that I still see everyone around. Frustrating, especially after being one of those, maybe the only that openly discussed about NCSoft´s & NCWest´s failures since back then.
After all this time you all still don´t realize what you can do, and what I write must really sound like mockery to the most of you, but start and boycott these guys.
At this point, you all should be more than enough. Make out a date and don´t log in for a week and see how fast they change.
"If there are no fishes, there will be no whales" - I said it often enough.
If you really want a change, but think that nothing will and do nothing, then stop complaining and wait for UE4.
And if you really wanna change something, advertise to friends, discredit whiteknights, start polls, join together on reddit, decide for a date and don´t even log for a week or two.
You will lose nothing and only gain your sanity back, be it fps drops, their streams, this imbalance or these event, but if you always wait for people to write and complain, while painting your happy world and basking in the fruits of their efforts later on, then you were part of the problem and the game would have been better without you

6 minutes ago, Immunity said:

nobody needs to boycott the game, but boycott the publisher.

just stop spending real money on the game. thats the only language a publisher like them understands. 

What you say is a contradiction and underestimation of a game developers and businessman´s strategies in and of itself.
If you think that developers don´t already make money from you being online and that they didn´t come up with strats for you to spend tiny amounts regardless of what they throw at you, while losing track between the shifting of your bank account and in-game currency, then you didn´t look into free2play gaming models.

yes, they indirectly make money from me, when i interact with people who use real money (buying items from them, giving them the satisfaction to kill me etc). 

thats why i ask them to stop doing that, so i also can stop doing it indirectly. 

if they cant stop spending, then of course stopping to play is the other solution.