About the Hunters event

Yagumi

OK so a friend told me  about a certain part of the event witch is stupid beyond hell and i need someone to certify for me. So when you go to the huge pvp/pve area and you have pvp turned OFF can people still attack you if they have pvp on?

Yes, just like Cache Panda Village from Moon Refuge. You can mind your own business, but people can decide to dive in and kill you anytime.

Since the event has been monopolized by whales today, I doubt they actually killed each other (you know, gilded penta gems), but if you manage to get in, just prepare to see your health bar exploding anytime.

My advice is to ignore the event for this whole week (unless you get to party up with someone really strong and farm in peace) and let whales farm, so they leave the area and lower geared people can come in and grind, hopefully without killing each other for gear progression's sake. I hope NC also takes note of how poorly designed this event is and try to save it somehow (tip: make multiple instances, just like any raid dungeon. Impossible you say? Not my problem, you should have thought of it before a pleb player like myself suggests it to you devs)

Edited by MasterRoy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MasterRoy said:

Yes, just like Cache Panda Village from Moon Refuge. You can mind your own business, but people can decide to dive in and kill you anytime.

Since the event has been monopolized by whales today, I doubt they actually killed each other (you know, gilded penta gems), but if you manage to get in, just prepare to see your health bar exploding anytime.

My advice is to ignore the event for this whole week (unless you get to party up with someone really strong and farm in peace) and let whales farm, so they leave the area and lower geared people can come in and grind, hopefully without killing each other for gear progression's sake. I hope NC also takes note of how poorly designed this event is and try to save it somehow (tip: make multiple instances, just like any raid dungeon. Impossible you say? Not my problem, you should have thought of it before a pleb player like myself suggests it to you devs)

thats stupid  and makes no sense what so ever to have a pvp toggled on and off. you might as well have   the pvp turnedoff  or not have it there to begin with because your gonna have that one whale ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that will oneshot a low geared player or someone that wants to use the event to progress and will abuse that toggle ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.and what they need to know is that not everyone loves  doing pvp or get their progression stuff through pvp.  if you are a person that love it good for  you but i Detest blade and soul pvp. and i dont have the gold, mats ping,time nor the patience do deal with that