Are they playing or what?

ORlON

I am quite annoying, it is the third day that at 6:35 pm EST, the server is with a basic ping of 340ms being still, in a dungeon it reaches 500 or so and it is not just me, talking with others I they said the same. If they are fixing something or watching adult videos, at least announce, but the players are going to be bald so we throw the hairs of hate to the lag. Please respond and not in a tone from sensitive princess.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb ORlON:

I am quite annoying, it is the third day that at 6:35 pm EST, the server is with a basic ping of 340ms being still, in a dungeon it reaches 500

If you have that kind of ping something is either wrong with ur system or you try to connect from NA to EU or EU to NA. I am from EU and if i play on NA my ping is 300 aswell so i wonder how you reach 500 even if i connect to KR i have better ping.

15 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

If you have that kind of ping something is either wrong with ur system or you try to connect from NA to EU or EU to NA. I am from EU and if i play on NA my ping is 300 aswell so i wonder how you reach 500 even if i connect to KR i have better ping.

It only happened to me in these last 3 days and at that same time for almost 40 minutes, I usually play without problems, my doubt is due to the fact that it is 3 days already and at the same time