Warlock 2019

Rhimi

– Warlock Build help –

I've only just started playing about a week ago. Warlock lev60 HM11. I'm slightly overwhelmed by the amount of quests etc. feel way nub. D: 
Just wondering what is the recommended gear for this level, that's actually achievable and what daily activities are recommended. 

I've seen someone else posted a similar question but dated last year. I wonder if requirements etc have changed since.

Any help is more than welcome.

Ty~

You can ignore a LOT of the blue quests, they really aren't necessary for you to grow. You wanna finish story to get all your gear and get as far as you can on the orange quests. Before you go upgrading your weapon btw make sure it has 8 gem slots. This will save you a lot of effort in getting legendary gem hammers later on, so it's better to get them out of the way at the start by spending the silver coins on opening riftwalk weapon boxes instead. Make sure you have a riftwalk weapon and not the other one that's an option. When you have moonlight refuge unlocked (you can unlock it when story is completed, there'll be a quest called "taking refuge" in your quest letters") and you can farm the quest "zavnar's zeal" which will be listed in quest letters once moonlight refuge is unlocked to get moonlight buds. These can be exchanged for a ton of nice gear you'll need, as well as the material needed to swap your weapon over to raven instead of riftwalk. If you need help with anything in game you can add me, my in game name is "Arbun", or we can simply converse on here if you don't want to add me xD

doing dailies at HM 11 will be tough, you might be able to get into Heavens Mandate (HM (MOML = my orb my loot, YOYL = your orb your loot) this is because you need an orb to open heavens mandate with, if you don't have one, join the MOML only), or Cold Storage (CS), since ppl don't mind carrying in such easy dungeons~ other easy dungeons ppl don't necessarily mind carrying are Startstone Mines (SSM or SM), and Hollows Heart (HH) as they are some of the easiest dungeons. If you don't want to be dead weight tho, you'll want to farm Moonlight Refuge to get proper gear asap, it's a shame you missed this event, because as a warlock you really need an aransu or dynasty badge depending on which path you've chosen. Black Wings is a buff given by these badges and most ppl expect it from a warlock. Lets hope they have them next event or you'll have to save 100g for a carry most likely through Fallan Aransu School (VT (This is based of the Korean name which is why its so different)), you can't get this badge from moonlight refuge either unfortunately.

Thought the event was over, but it seems you still have a chance to earn your badge. If I were you I'd get those turkey dinners~ you need 15 and 50g. If you don't have the gold I can donate 50g to you for you to have your badge.

Omg ty! I'll add u later tonight when I'm home. I'm still doing story (at weekend), weekdays, since I can only play 3-4hrs and I'm slow cos no gear, I try join daily dungeons and been doing moonlight refuge. Again, unless I find a pty, takes me forever.:JinsoyunPale: Hate to be dead weight so usually I don't join stuff as much. But it looks like it's more or less the only way to start up...