'Peace of Cake' and 'Westward Blow'

ScarletRaven

Peace of cake and westward blow are the achievements from killing boss 1 and 2 of nightfall sanctuary (you'll also see it referred to as TT in game.) You'll have to find a static group to join, or if you don't have the gear for the raid, you'll most likely have to pay a group to let you join for the achievements. Another option for obtaining the soul shields is farming msp for the stones to buy it from the msp merchant. It will not unlock the achievements so you'll be unable to buy the soul shields using grand celestial wings. Currently the raid isn't easy enough to where you can join randoms and clear the bosses like BT and VT. The raid recently got nerfed hard in KR which makes it pretty hard to wipe, but it might be a while until we get that patch.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2019 at 2:28 AM, CookiesNmilk said:

Peace of cake and westward blow are the achievements from killing boss 1 and 2 of nightfall sanctuary (you'll also see it referred to as TT in game.) You'll have to find a static group to join, or if you don't have the gear for the raid, you'll most likely have to pay a group to let you join for the achievements. Another option for obtaining the soul shields is farming msp for the stones to buy it from the msp merchant. It will not unlock the achievements so you'll be unable to buy the soul shields using grand celestial wings. Currently the raid isn't easy enough to where you can join randoms and clear the bosses like BT and VT. The raid recently got nerfed hard in KR which makes it pretty hard to wipe, but it might be a while until we get that patch.

Oh, Ok! Thank You so much for the information. I have been trying to find out for quite a while.  If I may impose on you just a bit more?  What gear would I need to join a group?  BTW, even at the merchant in MSP, I can only buy 1-4 of the SS.  All the sources for them say I need to complete the achievements to buy 5-8.

I'm not really sure what gear groups are looking for these days so i can't give you an exact answer. All I can say is that the bosses only require around 300k dps per person to kill, but groups will usually look for someone that does around 1mil+ dps to add to their roster. Your best bet is to join a friendly clan and see if they have space in their weekly raids that you can tag along to if your dps isn't that high.

Buying an achievement run isn't too expensive. I think my group sells the achievement for both bosses for under 400g. If you have a little extra, you might as well buy an unrefined celestial emperor ring/earring for around 1k each which comes with the clear so you don't have to pay extra for that.

Did you go inside msp to look at the merchant? There are 4 "midnight exchanger" merchants inside msp but they all sell the same thing so it doesn't matter which one you go to. I just checked on a low-level alt and the shop allows me to buy the soulshields even without having the achievements. The only thing required to buy the soulshields are lavender nightstones which comes from the dynamic box of stage 6 (and maybe 5?) of sacred longui. If you're farming the nightstones, I would suggest for you to wait until the weekend to do it because that's when msp gives 2x the reward boxes. The reward boxes are a good way to farm mats too. https://imgur.com/a/7jHsM3m

Edited by CookiesNmilk