Costumes/quests removed??

Kekke

I believe costumes are a big thing in blade and soul. I just took notice, that 'secret agent' is not available anymore through simply farming it. As returning player this is really disappointing. I used to farm it and was kind of excited about it. 

Please give the quest back or redesign talus engineering corp dungeon so the costume is available again. 

Thx

The mob 'superior combat automaton' (or w/e it's called) who drops it only turn hostile if the quest from Chun Sahil is active. Since the quest is removed, it can not drop anymore. 

2 hours ago, Kekke said:

Please give the quest back or redesign talus engineering corp dungeon so the costume is available again. 

9 hours ago, Kekke said:

The mob 'superior combat automaton' (or w/e it's called) who drops it only turn hostile if the quest from Chun Sahil is active. Since the quest is removed, it can not drop anymore. 

Exactly. That got lost around one year ago when they removed almost every single blue quest in the world and left only a few. You can find almost every outfit of those lost quests in a merchant in Mushin's Tower, you buy them with pvp arena points (they are not expensive so even if you don't like pvp, it shouldn't take you much time). Sadly, Secret Agent is not one of those, there's no way to get that outfit anymore in any way.

Edited by Toshiwoshi

What are pvp-area points? 

Again, I'm all for the quest or a redesign of the talus engineering corp dungeon with a dynamic quest of some sort. 

Edit: RROAARR!

Edit2: Well as a returning player from 2016 it has nostalgic value and I was very sad when I realized it's gone.

Edited by Kekke