How can I Gift/Trade NCoin

I know many of the games player base is primarily free to play so they are at a disadvantage as soon as they start being that there might be some items they as a player would need/like which requires NCoin and unless you're using real money to buy it, you are sadly out of luck.

I would like to suggest that the game makes NCoin an item that can be gifted and/or make it a tradable commodity within the game itself giving the free to play gamers access to the NCoin related items that would normally be restricted to cash users only.

I'm not sure if this would be a good thing or a bad thing as I just wanted a way to Gift NCoin to a friend ( so if you're out there gaming gods, lol:HajoonCheer:

Is there any chance you could make this happen ???? ( oh and I'm referring to NCoin not Hongmoon Coin on the NA and EU Server )

Edited by DemonSeed29

I wish that were true but F9 as far as I know is setup to sell gold and you receive hongmoon coin which can be used to buy items in the hongmoon store.

there are items you cannot get using HM coins.

one of them being premium as the benefits of this do come in handy for any player.

1 hour ago, DemonSeed29 said:

I wish that were true but F9 as far as I know is setup to sell gold and you receive hongmoon coin which can be used to buy items in the hongmoon store.

there are items you cannot get using HM coins.

one of them being premium as the benefits of this do come in handy for any player.

Thats the whole point of it. The goal is to make profit by selling premium. There is always the alternative to buy it off someone for gold and he sends you the premium item.

You just need to make sure you buy it from trustable sources.

• 2 weeks later...

Hence the reason I wanted a way to give Ncoin to my friend, that way they can choose what to spend it on.

if they choose premium or any event item/items that are not restricted with Ncoin like they would be with HM coin per day.

( giving a friend Ncoin is my primary reason for writing this in the first place )

or a transfer system that one could pay for to send Ncoin to another player ( not gold, not HMcoin but Ncoin )

• DemonSeed29 changed the title to How can I Gift/Trade NCoin
21 hours ago, DemonSeed29 said:

Hence the reason I wanted a way to give Ncoin to my friend, that way they can choose what to spend it on.

if they choose premium or any event item/items that are not restricted with Ncoin like they would be with HM coin per day.

( giving a friend Ncoin is my primary reason for writing this in the first place )

or a transfer system that one could pay for to send Ncoin to another player ( not gold, not HMcoin but Ncoin )

Alternatively, if you are just looking at giving him ncoins, just buy him a ncoin card and he can use it and it will be directly on his account.

• Like 1