Trove Warlock Weapon skin

Demonical

Ok as a warlock you will get kinda used to NCsoft treating your class as a afterthought, But the Dragon Shroud weapon skin in trove is just a slap in the face, the bangle on the sheath sticks out straight into the air on Warlocks Arm, Preview wont show the bangle so we cant tell, The Preview stream wont even show daggers/razors because they know they are crap....  This has been complained about so many times yet its NEVER fixed and now newest trove in 2019, they are giving us Daggers from before Warlock even existed so of course they arent Designed for us and im pissed off, i picked the skin as my 300 trove reward instead of the oils because it looked cool in the preview and now i got this ugly looking bangle sticking out of it wich means i cannot use it. This isnt okay, i mean even the newest weapons the Kimono and Pop art are designed for a Assasins back and not a Warlocks arm, so please either design the weapon for BOTH classes, or let us disable the sheath,  Sin and WL are the ONLY classes in the game who have them, evryone elses weapons just hover on their back.

• Like 1

Take a look on sword shaft from BM/BD skin Dragon Shroud weapon, yeah they make a mess on that too. I got really sad after see that. Oh boy!!! (They miss handle guard shaft texture and its like "unsynchronized" from the shaft itself)

x7pLMjG.jpgPAtDaWy.jpg

Edited by Nomade13