Bunch of questions

Noukah

- In the Shadowmoor or Ransacked Treasury, some Legendary items can be directly bided  from 100g (such as the Legendary Ring in TSM, or the Mask for the Obsidian gem in RT).

I don’t recall having this when Ebondrake Citadel came for the first time in the game and everybody was whale-fighting for the Destiny Ring and Other Accessories.

Do you know if this bid directly from 100g will be changed after some time ? Maybe the dungeons are too recent ? (I’m a returning player from 2 months ago).

Also:

- In order to have less freezes, I would like to know how to desactivate the screen shaking when a boss hit the ground or Attacks.

It is in the options O, but what is the correct

What’s mean the Bloom and why desactivate it ?

- Is it worth to have some HM points in Threat, and why ?

Someone in F8 was insulting me for having 0 points in this stat (from what I understand, it allow you to tank, isn’t it?)

We were in Sandstorm Temple and we had no BM/KFM/WD to tank it.

By the way, this poor thing did not have any HM point in Threat himself, so I don’t really understand his point and the need for this stat.

- Do you guy have any opinion or information about the next farming area ? (Solak > Moon Refuge,     Gunwon > Celestial Basin,       Empyrean > ?? ).

And what could be the possible Access, mats and soul shield farmable there?

- Which one is better ? Lucent Treasure Chest or Hidden Treasure Chest ?

Edited by Noukah

1 hour ago, Noukah said:

- In the Shadowmoor or Ransacked Treasury, some Legendary items can be directly bided  from 100g (such as the Legendary Ring in TSM, or the Mask for the Obsidian gem in RT).

I don’t recall having this when Ebondrake Citadel came for the first time in the game and everybody was whale-fighting for the Destiny Ring and Other Accessories.

Do you know if this bid directly from 100g will be changed after some time ? Maybe the dungeons are too recent ? (I’m a returning player from 2 months ago).

Starting bid of 100g was always there for legendary accessories. Over time however as new gear gets released the cost is being removed.  Destiny ring back in EC was also 100g start bid.

1 hour ago, Noukah said:

- In order to have less freezes, I would like to know how to desactivate the screen shaking when a boss hit the ground or Attacks.

It is in the options O, but what is the correct

What’s mean the Bloom and why desactivate it ?

the sahe is not for when the boss does something, the shake is when you use skills. ideally you want to turn off the following:

O-> Camera -> uncheck "use reflex context guide"

O->camera -> uncheck: "activate screen shake when attackiing" and "...when hit"

Bloom is when your screen becomes i will say "blurry" when you for example enter a cave and the sun rays come through and the screen is like foggy.

1 hour ago, Noukah said:

- Is it worth to have some HM points in Threat, and why ?

Someone in F8 was insulting me for having 0 points in this stat (from what I understand, it allow you to tank, isn’t it?)

We were in Sandstorm Temple and we had no BM/KFM/WD to tank it.

By the way, this poor thing did not have any HM point in Threat himself, so I don’t really understand his point and the need for this stat.

it depends on the class, by putting points in there any class can tank, but classes like kfm, Warden, BM have an extra skil lthey can use to generate threat so it all depends on what you are doing and how you tank.

1 hour ago, Noukah said:

- Do you guy have any opinion or information about the next farming area ? (Solak > Moon Refuge,     Gunwon > Celestial Basin,       Empyrean > ?? ).

And what could be the possible Access, mats and soul shield farmable there?

there is no new farming area

1 hour ago, Noukah said:

Which one is better ? Lucent Treasure Chest or Hidden Treasure Chest ?

Not sure i tihnk hidden.

• 2 weeks later...