tag match - ranking sytem should act as bg ranking system

qqqq1

we have like 10/20/ 30 of each class gold in tags ....... i think its fair to allow the ranking sytem to start  from who ever at the bottom to claim a rewards whether they are 1500 plus etc .... tag match is dead and you guys are killing it more least u can do is allow people to claim rewards just like how bg ranking system is cause if theres 20 wl gold , and 50 wls 1500 tbh they should get rewards as its impossible now to get a ranking in tag ..... may be tweak rewards a bit but i think its fair enough

Edited by qqqq1

1 minute ago, qqqq1 said:

we have like 10/20/ 30 of each class gold in tags ....... i think its fair to allow the ranking sytem to start  from who ever at the bottom to claim a rewards whether they are 1500 plus etc .... tag match is dead and you guys are killing it more least u can do is allow people to claim rewards just like how bg ranking system is cause if theres 20 wl gold , and 50 wls 1500 tbh they should get rewards as its impossible now to get a ranking in tag ..... may be tweak rewards a bit but i think its fair enough

They should just sell the game to someone who cares..
Don't know why they even bother with ue4 if they don't bother trying to keep the game alive

• Like 1

:giggle: ik the feeling .......by time that should come all pvper will be gone ..cause now this patch target the high ranking pvpers ......... the die hard bns fans ..and its sad tbh really sad ..... i wonder why is it so hard to throw a event token in arena dailies ..... they cant expect people to log on kill the same bosses every day and not get bored ...