Forums

Game won't start

Kanber

Same, I start nclauncher then login game,after loading screen I got instantly crash and freeze whole my pc,I had to turn off pc by power button. As u know new launcher is very bad to use now,fix it plz.

Have either of you tried the alternate size of bits?  Like if you tried 64bit, try 32-bit.

There are some error messages that don't display in 64bit that 32bit will.

There are various random programs that their builtin malware xigncode doesn't want to run with because such programs are often used by malware researchers that can show how xigncode is malware.  The 32bit program seems to now be better about telling which thing it is by putting up a "this looks suspicious....".  They claim that you can contact them if you need the item, but they lie (they don't answer).  However if you mail the xigncode log to them support@wellbia.com, they used to tell you what the offensive program was (they hide the name of it in the log so you have to send the log to them to find out what they didn't like).  In my own experience, its usually something used for software development/debugging...

FWIW -- I was locked out of BnS for 2.5 months -- I didn't get to the PIN page --- only the

initial password page.  Eventually the problem disappeared due to installation of some 3rd

party font-program (it was random).

Good luck....