Suggestion Event

Datule

Hello, 

So being new player  i noticed one interesting thing - Resurgence emblems can only be obtained by "whales". So i was wondering why are we even bothering and covering that up. Just rename them to Whale coins. Will have less confusion and less empty dreams for new or not so well geared players.

P.S its only suggestion made for fun, no one have to take it to heart.

Best Wishes.

Edited by Datule
  • Like 1

As a new player, i totally agree :D Can't get them at all without spending loads of cash in game, i fully understand that u gave an activity for whales in this event, but at least make coins able to receive for a new players even by small amounts... Now its basically only whale feeding even more.

4 hours ago, SoundasLT said:

As a new player, i totally agree :D Can't get them at all without spending loads of cash in game, i fully understand that u gave an activity for whales in this event, but at least make coins able to receive for a new players even by small amounts... Now its basically only whale feeding even more.

Or, you can't get Resurgence Tokens without spending a countless hours being active everyday on this game. But yeah, the event that NCSOFT deployed for Blade & Soul was a mistake, and it's not a mistake to be ignored.

Whales benefit the most off of this event, and the restrictions are high. It's also not that fun for an "event" because it's primarily a bunch of daily quests, rather than it being a 24/7 continuous momentum that anyone can opt in and out as they wish.