Cant access the website

Xaisa

Some time now me and several other ppl i came across on Discord can log in the game but not the website.

Some of them showed images of support saying its due to to security and they will not help ppl further.

I dont get the big idea behind this..clearing cache wont work or any usual fixes we know of. Only support can unlock the website access and they will not do it..

Can any member of the staff give an insight as to why this is happening? We are missing out on promotions and we are probably gonna miss on a lvl 60 voucher which isnt a small thing..

On 3/3/2019 at 2:14 PM, Xaisa said:

Some time now me and several other ppl i came across on Discord can log in the game but not the website.

Some of them showed images of support saying its due to to security and they will not help ppl further.

I dont get the big idea behind this..clearing cache wont work or any usual fixes we know of. Only support can unlock the website access and they will not do it..

Can any member of the staff give an insight as to why this is happening? We are missing out on promotions and we are probably gonna miss on a lvl 60 voucher which isnt a small thing..

same I had to email support about it so they could fix it.

Archived