Warden vs destroyer PVP playstyle

ReyTheKid

Hello, I’m new to blade and soul, And I’m deciding on playing a warden for their sweet sword or destroyer for their sweet axe. I played wow for a good 5 years and currently I am 0.7 percent top of leaderboards (arena tichondrius) Warrior in wow is a class of mobility, hard hits and sticks on opponents until they are dead.

I’ve watched some videos on BNS warden and it seems like they are on the defensive for most of the duels until they get a cc obviously. And it seems destroyer is just spamming mongo just like a warrior in wow.

i know bns and wow are completely different combat styles, and I like bns combat over wow, and when bns2 comes out i will be ready to dominate the arena. 

Should I learn the warden class ( will prob get nerfed in 1-2 months) or destroyer class.

ps. I am very bad at bns I made a blademaster to 55 and lost first 6 duels obviously I understand this is a hard game to play But bm is to much goin on I feel destroyer is brain dead class and if that’s the case I’m down to Play it.

Thanks everyone

While I am really bad at pvp (so no real advice there sorry), I can say that most people I spoke to do not like bm in pvp, so it might be not the best class to start pvp only with.

Did you already find F11 and rankings? These might give you an idea as well. Also, do you mean 1v1/3v3 or 6v6? as these are a bit different, so people with real pvp knowledge might wanna know that.

From what I saw, there are more warden in 1v1/3v3 than destros, so take that as you like. In 6v6 is different, as gear matters there...

And just for your information, it probably won't help you at all for bns2, as that will be a mobile game ;)

Archived