Event consumables Thoughts?

Garlend

I was just wondering how many people use the event consumables? Are they helpful?

I know some are good like in the last event the golden harvest revitalizer and the chocolate candy bar (it gave threat? I think) from another event.  The others are not so helpful to me so I don't use them at all. The bonuses they give are too marginal you can't tell a difference.

Should they not give them out anymore? Maybe boost the bonuses?

4 hours ago, Garlend said:

I was just wondering how many people use the event consumables? Are they helpful?

I know some are good like in the last event the golden harvest revitalizer and the chocolate candy bar (it gave threat? I think) from another event.  The others are not so helpful to me so I don't use them at all. The bonuses they give are too marginal you can't tell a difference.

Should they not give them out anymore? Maybe boost the bonuses?

Golden Harvest Revitalizer helps if you want to face-tank attack in F16-20 or Outlaw's Island. However, people tend to do those pretty comfortably with right gear, and face-tank attack may cause DPS loss if a Dragonblood is used due to animation lock, so they don't actually use them, or only use them for some peace of mind. The more relevant content where people die a lot is Circle of Sundering does not benefit from this. I think they should have at least make Boss 1-3 in Circle to benefit from the event dragonblood, and disable it on Master Hong due to ranking reason.

For Chocolate, it is a better Hongmoon Friendship Charm. Much better, and is useful for Twin Asura tankers or pvp. It is trade-able by direct trading, so people can also sell it for profits too.

Archived