Crash after 2-4min playing

CookieChris

I have a problem with Blade&soul client. After i install game i can play normally when i want run game second time i got crash after 2-4min playing and after third time and fourth.. etc.

I must unistall game and istall again to play but i can lunch game 1 time then i got crash.

My spec

gtx 1080ti

i7 8700k

16gb ram

MB msi z370 sli plus

ssd 500gb

hdd 2tb

win 10 64bit

This computer have 1 week.

Temperature on hardware are normal when i playing cpu 50C and gpu 60C

craching comesfrom your ram and your programs if ram is fulled aready even before starting it crachs and programs most people who hate teh game hated the game craching becuse of the pc and most of them miss up setting of the game of pc it slef and make more problems soo they quit in the end soo justto let you know if its programs dot with your pc just look for what runs game well in youtube take you time doing it and then look in your ram dot miss up your pc by doing tons of things or start and ram already near full of besy with many things and for a start try run a 32bit versin becuse lately people cant run well even with high end pcs so they change to 32 bit it and work too well for some people better then usull

Archived