This is how Blade and Support works

My email to Support 1st time

1, Regarding the birth date of the account with email*********

could I find out the birth date on the account? Thank you. Here is extra information on the account in case you need 

*Gives all information except birth date and account creation location*

Their response 

If you need to know what Date of Birth we have on file for you, please verify the following pieces of information first:

• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• Possible date of birth you used when you created the account?
• Billing information:
- If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY.
- If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase.
- If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well.
• Provide the location (City and Country) at the time of account creation.

My email to Support 2nd time 

2. What can I do if I forgot the location at the time of account creation? How can I retrieve that information as well? I have all the other information as needed.

Their response

After researching the provided information, we will not be able to assist you with accessing this account. Any further replies or messages in regards to this account may be closed without a response.

Me in my head:

****************** you.

So this is how their support works if you forget even a tiny bit of information about your account. Mind you, my account was locked and 

I was trying to figure out how to get it back. I forgot the date of birth and the city where I created my account and was trying to ask if there

was any other way because nobody likes their account locked forever. After 3 weeks, all they did was give me copy and paste answers about needing

date of birth, credit card, order id, location blah blah blah and finally told me in this final email to shut up. 

So I know support won't help me, but maybe some of you might have experienced the same situation or something similar. What are your experiences

and your solutions? Thanks for the responses.

Archived