xigncode error e0191009 -32 bit client - when using ping booster -SOLVED-

qqqq1

so since recently ping zapper or wtfast wont work with 32 bit client because xigncode says full hard drive or anti virus is blocking it so i run a fresh windows on my pc and tried again it went through , but i didnt realise i was using 64 bit at the time and finally tried again with 32 bit then got the same problem ..... then i realize am only getting errors with 32 bit  ..i really dont know what to do i can;t use 64 bit the load screens are so long takes like 15 min to start up game vs 3 mins or less . i need to use a ping booster to play this game the lag spikes are just too high to not use :(

i turn off firewall and tried , same error ping booster works with 64 bit but wont work with 32 bit..i tried  file repair same error ...i googled the error this what i got :

e0191009

This error code occurs when XIGNCODE has an issue during the update process.

8 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

i turn off firewall and tried , same error ping booster works with 64 bit but wont work with 32 bit..i tried  file repair same error ...i googled the error this what i got :

e0191009

This error code occurs when XIGNCODE has an issue during the update process.

try going into the game folder and find the 64bit xigncode folder in there. Rename it and then start the game again it should redownload xigncode and maybe that helps.

:HajoonCheer:omg your right, i deleted the 32 bit xign code  folder and didnt work but i tried deleting  64 bit one also ..game downloaded it and it worked game loading as we speak ..thank you ..if i was a mega  whale i would give you all my gold, but as a f2p baby whale i give you my thank you's ..now i can 1 shot in bg again.have a good one

1 hour ago, qqqq1 said:

:HajoonCheer:omg your right, i deleted the 32 bit xign code  folder and didnt work but i tried deleting  64 bit one also ..game downloaded it and it worked game loading as we speak ..thank you ..if i was a mega  whale i would give you all my gold, but as a f2p baby whale i give you my thank you's ..now i can 1 shot in bg again.have a good one

LMAO xD Glad it helped. that trick used to be a fix for a lot of issues in another game i play xD

Archived