blade and soul needs a downgrade

VHAMG

(Google translator) :wink:
game is very easy a new player :embarrassed: arrives nv55 / 10 without knowing how to upgrade the weapon nor the accessories :sick: what happened to the idea of being with the same weapon and accessories from the beginning of the game and just go upgrading it :heart: now bns and so more a mmo that players run for ends story :puke:.

Hello, Im new to BNS.. and now I reached lv50 HM7.

May I ask if in this stage do I need to upgrade my weapon? because i received bale pistol (Im a gunslinger btw). Is it necessary to upgrade weapon now? It feels quite hard when I kill the bosses while doing the main story quests. Thanks! :3

1 minute ago, Avroreia said:

Hello, Im new to BNS.. and now I reached lv50 HM7.

May I ask if in this stage do I need to upgrade my weapon? because i received bale pistol (Im a gunslinger btw). Is it necessary to upgrade weapon now? It feels quite hard when I kill the bosses while doing the main story quests. Thanks! :3

Baleful is the start weapon you use and you keep upgrading it. So i would tell you yes, else if you have the chance check on the news page for the currently running event where you can obtain a already upgraded weapon for 20 emblems which you get for completing dungeons and weekly raids. Might be a bit tough to get in a group but if you find people to help you you can get a weapon and pet + soul if you do it right.

3 hours ago, HateMe said:

Baleful is the start weapon you use and you keep upgrading it. So i would tell you yes, else if you have the chance check on the news page for the currently running event where you can obtain a already upgraded weapon for 20 emblems which you get for completing dungeons and weekly raids. Might be a bit tough to get in a group but if you find people to help you you can get a weapon and pet + soul if you do it right.

Oh, I see, thank you so much for the info! :HajoonHappy: No wonder it's getting harder and harder. Besides, I'm still confused about how to upgrade the baleful gun though. And now I just reached Lv55 HM7. I guess it is time to do some modification on my weapon. I hope peoples would take me in their group but I do have low AP. :HajoonConfused:

Archived