pets and alt characters not played

LoliDolly

I wish they would have a setup for pets the way the do with outfits. Where you buy the stamps and mail the outfits using the stamps across your characters. The reason i bring this up is i have a BM i was going to play but decided after she was shelved for some time collecting dust, that i want to delete her. I have a shiba pet on her that i wish i could move to my WL to use it for the awakened shiba.

While i know I want to delete her,  hesitation has set in on deleting her. I got any outfits tradable with stamps moved off her but i just know if i decide to delete her and clear up a slot that they will come up with something making these pets tradable. Granted it gives me an extra trove to use for mats but i still dont want to play her and having that shiba on her is a waste when i can use it for the awakened shiba on my WL. 

-shrugs- it is what it is. For now i will continue to use my BM for overflow account bound mats storage and i know on future characters not to get a pet for them till i know for sure i will be playing them.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:39 PM, Zordrage said:

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ stamps

make the ENTIRE Showroom account wide..
would fix so many issues...

i swear to god its like GW2 the only game where devs actually have a brain when it comes to alts and cosmetics...

Ive actually been considering going back to GW2. 

Archived