I swear this game needs some quality control

qqqq1

This game is so slack and has no standards in some of the areas especially battleground.and people are just abusing it,. this is the reason why the game is slowly dying.

i was in battleground am a bronze player in wwv and silver in beluga.it was randoms night so any bg your expecting to get.

BELUGA - the other team got a wl and fm duo (queued together)  ( fm gold wl bronze - gear all max pvp ) our team no gold obviously we lost cause they got even more op poeple including hm 22 fm so we literally had no chance....so everyone afked.

after that i got queued into nova core i was bornze so i was confident, just  to see the same duo against me again the fm was gold and wl was bronze. it really hit me to thing how they abusing the system to get lower rank opponent and our team yet again didnt have any gold person.

-thoughts 

1. in no way a bronze person should ever see gold match up considering how far gold rank is from a bronze rank like a 200 points difference. and not enough ppl isnt a excuse its like saying bronze vs plat(example), oh not enough people , why have a match making then 

2. if you are bronze and you fight a team of  gold/or a team with a gold person  the least amount of points you should get is 50, , (not counting the decoding hack,  aka the big points boost you get for the first 6 games are so idk)

3. its literally not rewarding for lower rank to fight higher rank in bg i remember getting like 20 points for fighting a gold team when i was 1400, like cmon. and most time only 1 team has a gold so its more 1 sided or predicted.

4. gold persons should not queue with bronze person this is literally cheating the system to get a team who's not gold, they did it twice and it worked in there favour.

FM IN BATTLEGROUND

FORCE MASTER VT BADGE NEEDS A NERF  

i see a fm use multiple blaze and i cced her right as she does it and aired her yet i died why cause vt badge still trigger a prolong aoe for sometime and the first hit does like half health , even if they not doing the animation....considering the cd reduction on mutliblaze and dragon forg reset they literally spamming this skill brain dead throwing aoe that takes up alot of space while being a range class with easy throw rmb or 2  damage....something has to be done , making them animation lock to keep using the vt badge cause its literally crazy how much they spam it its literally a bullet storm .

to be honest all vt badge def piercing should be removed from the game idc about parry but def peircing is just too op.

all they did was fool ppl with some big points boost cause after u hit gold you aint getting any rewards unless u participate , and after decoding you just back to the normal point system ..all they did was shut ppl up with points to over look how poor the match system is not even talking about gear, first game i played where bronze fight gold.

if they dont change this sooner or later the game will be dead like tag match 

Um... the problem with this "gold should not be matched up with bronze" issue is that it can be easily exploited. All a "gold" player needs to do is job it and drop their ranking to silver or bronze, then they can go stomp all the bronze players they want with little consequence.

Archived