Switching accessories elements ? Why not.

Lyn Thunderfox

That's an actual idea, so hear me out, starting with an example :

You play Gunslinger, and you are playing with the shadow element. You now have a, let's say, Penumbra Ring stage 10. However, after some time, you want to play with the fire element now.. but you don't have any accessories.. this is bad right ?

BUT, what about being able to switch the core element of one's accessory ? How you ask me ? Through these raven/aransu prisms ! 

So literally an example : Penumbra ring s10 -> can either go awakened Penumbra s1 OR switch to another [element] ring s10 using a Raven [element] Prism. 

Of course, you'd be free to add other materials for the switching, I'm just giving the idea of being able to switch our elemental accs w/o having to reroll which is highly expensive especially for f2p players. 

Mind that you would be able to switch it only when a breakthrough is available which means it has to be "maxed". (breakthrough stage 3->4 is considered 'max' for example. Or even during awakened stages)

BNSplease

Actually I've been thinking about this idea myself.
Like with the bracelet, you can change between tiger or dragon or starbreaker or divinity.
Like for some kind of mats and maybe a prism as you said. Or blackstones or raven souls (these stack up like crazy if you do it weekly or at least that's what I feel) xD
But they should or it would be nice if this was a possibility, since they sometimes nerf or buff certain elements or sometimes you figure out you find the other element better to play ^^
Well, I guess we can hope for a change like this in the future, especially since it's many mats that goes into these elemental accessories. Looking at the Aransu necklace O_o

I actually would like to see this aswel. Its like guild wars 2 has it where you can change stats on your gear. I would like to play both elements from time to time, plus some are better in TOI than the other and upgrading a second accessory set is a waste of resources.

Le 08/08/2018 à 20:23, Jaesunnie a dit :

Actually I've been thinking about this idea myself.
Like with the bracelet, you can change between tiger or dragon or starbreaker or divinity.
Like for some kind of mats and maybe a prism as you said. Or blackstones or raven souls (these stack up like crazy if you do it weekly or at least that's what I feel) xD
But they should or it would be nice if this was a possibility, since they sometimes nerf or buff certain elements or sometimes you figure out you find the other element better to play ^^
Well, I guess we can hope for a change like this in the future, especially since it's many mats that goes into these elemental accessories. Looking at the Aransu necklace O_o

Let's face it that making a BT acc with 25 blackstones, 250 hellion cores and faded accs obtainable only on F5 is pretty ridiculous. And I'm not even talking about dropping these faded accs, but about literally joining hard mode dungeons w/o BT accs to begin with which is close to impossible on this game atm. 

Thus also why I'm saying that it should use prisms, they need an actual utility somehow.. I highly doubt people are making a lot of BT accs from these prisms + mats. I really like that prism system so might as well use it in my idea.

Now, I was actually thinking of a change similar to awakened upgrades, except one thing : 20-30 raven feathers/hq wings + 5-10 blackstones/silver scales & 10-20 void fragments/sea glass. Then the elemental prism as the offering.

Archived