New Hongmoon Heart Stats wrong Color

Soragami

As you can see in the picture below, the Boss Attack Power & Critical Damage stats of the new Hongmoon Heart are green.

As far as I know, green stands for effects that have a certain chance to activate during a fight. (E.g. % Crit Rate & Dmg of Weapons)

But that is not the case with the Boss Attack Power & Critical Damage of the Heart. They are permanent stats that you gain by simply equipping it.

This is very confusing and wrong. Especially so for the last stage, True Hongmoon Heart, since there's a ton of green text and it's hard to distinguish between permanent stats and effects.

Please fix this soon, as it's just a simple color change. Thanks.

0FjDhci.png

On 30.7.2018 at 10:35 PM, HateMe said:

If something has a chance to activate it will be stated in the description.

Then please tell me where it says that the weapon can activate a Crit Chance & Dmg buff...

2H8tfMn.png

PS: Check the stats on all kinds of equipment. Effects are always green, while the permanent stats are always white. I wouldn't call that a coincidence.

1 hour ago, Soragami said:

Then please tell me where it says that the weapon can activate a Crit Chance & Dmg buff...

2H8tfMn.png

PS: Check the stats on all kinds of equipment. Effects are always green, while the permanent stats are always white. I wouldn't call that a coincidence.

"May activate raven effect" thats the buff. Same as the hongmoon heart one. and no, colors are a coincidence you should never base it on such a speculated theory.

Raven Effect:

Raven Buff

30 second duration

+20 ap per stack

Gives chance to proc 1500%-1800% damage

Changes into true Raven on 5 stacks

True Raven Buff

9 second duration

+100 (120) ap

100% crit rate

Recovers 10% focus on crit

Gives chance to proc 1500%-1800% damage

Resets all cooldowns when buff expires

Yes, that's indeed the Raven effect. But that's not what I was referring to.

The weapon can also activate a second effect (just like Seraph, Riftwalk, Aransu, Storm Dragon, ...), which gives you % Crit Rate & Crit Dmg (14% Crit Rate & 23% Crit Dmg for Raven 9, as you can see in the picture). That is NOT the Raven effect. And as shown in the picture, these values are green (because it's an effect, not permanent). But it doesn't say anywhere, that these are not simple stats, but an activatable effect.

36 minutes ago, HateMe said:

colors are a coincidence you should never base it on such a speculated theory.

This is not a speculated theory. Go check the stats of all kinds of gear. You'll see that all permanent stats are white, while effects are green. (Except for the Hongmoon Heart)

PS: You can check whether it's an effect or permanent by un-/equipping the item while observing your stats.

1 hour ago, Soragami said:

Yes, that's indeed the Raven effect. But that's not what I was referring to.

The weapon can also activate a second effect (just like Seraph, Riftwalk, Aransu, Storm Dragon, ...), which gives you % Crit Rate & Crit Dmg (14% Crit Rate & 23% Crit Dmg for Raven 9, as you can see in the picture). That is NOT the Raven effect. And as shown in the picture, these values are green (because it's an effect, not permanent). But it doesn't say anywhere, that these are not simple stats, but an activatable effect.

This is not a speculated theory. Go check the stats of all kinds of gear. You'll see that all permanent stats are white, while effects are green. (Except for the Hongmoon Heart)

PS: You can check whether it's an effect or permanent by un-/equipping the item while observing your stats.

It is a speculated theory.... but hey if you want proof:

Skypearl Earring, Skyshatter ring....and a few more give you flat stat boosts like Crit Defense +600 or Max Prestige +100% which are green and are not a triggered effect but a stat increase.

So...now that we demounted your theory my point stil lstands.

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

Skypearl Earring, Skyshatter ring....and a few more give you flat stat boosts like Crit Defense +600 or Max Prestige +100% which are green and are not a triggered effect but a stat increase.

You're right, interesting. Kinda missed the PvP gear since I don't use it.

But you still have to agree with me in 2 points:

1. USUALLY green means effect and white means permanent stats (in ~90% of the cases).

2. If this "color code" doesn't stand for what I think it does, then what DOES it stand for? You said it's just a coincidence, but that's just another theory. And I really don't think they just added it because they thought it looks fancy.

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

So...now that we demounted your theory my point stil lstands.

What point are you referring to?

Edit:

I think it makes sense that permanent stat boosts of "special" stats (Max Prestige, XYZ Skill +??% Dmg / -??% CD) are green, since these are not normal stats that can be reflected in the profile/stat window.

Archived