Method of switching between awaken pet auras

qqqq1

We need a method of switching between pet auras,  furious, loyal and the other one, so  i got my awaken pet aura yesterday to find out which ever random aura you get, you stuck with ..they should prvide a method of switching between these as some stats are more beneficial to certain class , not sure if class or to how the person uses it as a pvp bonus or a pve bonus.

some aura effects are more focus on additional damage and pvp attack power, i do battleground and i dont wanna get 1 shot , so the pet aura i choose plays a big role in a reducing the percentage of getting 1 shot or making a lil harder for whales .

the current patch gives aura through event, but did you notice you can choose which one you want, so it should be the same when leveling the normal way ,adding a method where u pay like 1 pet pack to switch would be nice or just removing the rng of it and give 3 paths.

it does matter is your an average player you will be sitting there for a while 18 pet aura don't just cough up you know, if it didnt matter why would they give u an option in event tab , so its fair that people who level it the normal way should get the same treatment . its less compared to last time but you know bns community if its less now cost more ....so yea make the option available.  not hurting anyone to add that method , its little things like these that makes big differences

On 7/30/2018 at 4:25 PM, qqqq1 said:

We need a method of switching between pet auras,  furious, loyal and the other one, so  i got my awaken pet aura yesterday to find out which ever random aura you get, you stuck with ..they should prvide a method of switching between these as some stats are more beneficial to certain class , not sure if class or to how the person uses it as a pvp bonus or a pve bonus.

some aura effects are more focus on additional damage and pvp attack power, i do battleground and i dont wanna get 1 shot , so the pet aura i choose plays a big role in a reducing the percentage of getting 1 shot or making a lil harder for whales .

the current patch gives aura through event, but did you notice you can choose which one you want, so it should be the same when leveling the normal way ,adding a method where u pay like 1 pet pack to switch would be nice or just removing the rng of it and give 3 paths.

Yeah, I think they can make like 1 pet pack cost to change the pet aura at awaken stage something like burst and sustain soul.

Archived