Problem with ms

Ces

Hello, it's great to upgrade to UE4 Blade and Soul, but have you ever thought about placing a server closer to certain regions? for example Brazil, to help those players who play more than 300ms and that even up to 13K more in certain occasions?

RrMfD9F.jpg

tzhOLbk.jpg

Put a server in Brazil. Put a server in southeast Asia. Put a server on the moon. Hire IT guys to run the servers. Hire service providers in said areas to provide enough bandwidth. Work with local tier providers to ensure premium routing. Forget about making a profit, just give everything away for free, because I've got a 13.3 seconds lag.

34 minutes ago, SkyStorm said:

Put a server in Brazil. Put a server in southeast Asia. Put a server on the moon. Hire IT guys to run the servers. Hire service providers in said areas to provide enough bandwidth. Work with local tier providers to ensure premium routing. Forget about making a profit, just give everything away for free, because I've got a 13.3 seconds lag.

And here I was thinking you would be a reasonable person. I wish you'd be in his situation to see if you still feel the same way. Probably a mistake altogether to allow players from Brazil to play on US servers, but that's an entirely different discussion.

19 minutes ago, asot said:

And here I was thinking you would be a reasonable person

That was before you knew that I'm an ass. Every few days someone comes around asking for a local server, which is probably doable, but would cost hundreds of thousands if not millions to set up and operate.

But my apologies to the OP for my insensitive reply. 13 seconds is way over on the other side of being ridiculous; while a local server isn't likely, I'd think that NCSoft could have a discussion with South American network providers about the routing of time-sensitive content.

Archived