The Immortality Earring Item Stats Are Incorrect

Manaci

"NEWER UPDATE"

Information regarding the upcoming "buffed" Stage-less version.

"UPDATE"

Buff information has been improved but there has still been no stat increases.

Also added the Destiny Ring as proof showing that KR and NA/EU stats are the same.

GbjVJzm.png

So this is what the current Immortality Earring looks like, with stats worse than even the purple story earrings. This however is a bug, since the Immortality Earring should have gotten a significant buff to its stats with the update that put in the salvage ability for the Red Dragon Crux as seen here:

dSLMqbq.png

The correct stats could be seen on the Korean database, but they removed them since they went to stage-less version that we'll get on the 12th September http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/불멸귀걸이

Found a cached version instead and you can see the stats there, but not for long since cached so I took a screenshot of them all too (Stage 1--10)

(Screenshot of the Stage 10 in-game as of 7th September KR test-server seen in latest comment, further validating this)

grEBIX4.png

Since it's in Korean I translated it and the correct stats for each stage can be seen here https://pastebin.com/CacW3taK

Stage 10 will now look like this:

Immortality Earring Stage 10

Accuracy 807

Critical 423

Attack Power 25

Critical Damage 576

Additional Damage 18

Triggers Courage Effect for 30 sec. (Stacks up to 10 times).

Max HP +500 during Courage effect.

Has a chance to recover 1,000 HP during Courage effect.

Increases maximum Prestige Points by 100%.

This is quite a significant leap in stats compared to what we currently have and makes the earring actually usable rather than being completely trash stat-wise and unusable unless you want to gimp yourself for the 100% prestige bonus.

To further proof that this needs to be fixed, I haven found the updated stats for the Destiny Ring that came with the earlier mentioned update and they can be seen here

E8KEF4I.png

The difference here is that these stats ARE on the NA/EU server. If you go online and check the Destiny Ring you'll find that it has exactly the same stat and effect numbers. I made an album where you can see them here: https://imgur.com/a/IZZQB5E

Here you can just go by the stage numbers of the above KR stats and check the album and see the NA/EU stats and you'll see they are exactly the same.

So all in all this has just been a forgotten mistake of not updating the Immortality Earring when it was supposed to which then led to it even getting the upgraded buff description but still retaining the lackluster stats. Hopefully this can finally be fixed :ArftosPleaseBig:

You are actually incorrect. The stats we have are the ones we are supposed to have. |The koran ones are the ones which are custom. Even with a slight buff immortality earring will still be worse than the purple accessories.

10 hours ago, HateMe said:

You are actually incorrect. The stats we have are the ones we are supposed to have. |The koran ones are the ones which are custom. Even with a slight buff immortality earring will still be worse than the purple accessories.

What do you mean custom? We're following Korean content stat-wise at least on the 1st gen legendaries. All the other 1st gen legendaries have the same stats as on KR by now. Korea also had the bad stats when the earring launched in their game and it was updated with said patch. It was forgotten when our server had the stat update so we are supposed to also have the updated stats. Nothing really else to say here other than getting it fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

With the upcoming patch it looks like NCWest is going straight to the stage-less version of the Immortality Earring that very recently got introduced on KR. People seem to go "oh wow look it was buffed" when yes, while it is, this buff was supposed to have been implemented when Red Cruxes were but with stages! It will be very interesting to see if they choose to actually also update the old Immortality Earring to have the stats as I posted in the original post, since those are the reason the Stage-less version looks "buffed". I hope they do redeem this old neglected Accessory on both ways.

Since the opportunity arose, here is how the old 10 stage Immortality Earring still looks on KR, seen here very briefly https://www.twitch.tv/videos/307006623?t=00h56m12s

EIlpeQK.png

And of course it has the same stats as I wrote in the 1st post:

Accuracy 807

Critical 423

Attack Power 25

Critical Damage 576

Additional Damage 18

So hopefully they won't keep the old Immortality Earring at the bad stats while buffing stage-less :sweat:

6 hours ago, HateMe said:

immortality earring is still FAAAAAR worse than the purple elemental earring. Even with buffed stats, i can guarantee you the moment people see someone in F8 with immortality earring, be it with buffed or unbuffed stats they will get kicked.

You are overestimating the Elemental Damage way too much.

Accuracy 807

Critical 423

Attack Power 25

Critical Damage 576

Additional Damage 18

vs

Awakened Xanos Earring

Accuracy 721

Attack Power 16

Elemental Damage 328

Additional Damage 30

More Accuracy and Attack Power and less Additional Damage is minuscule in the big picture, but 423 Critical and 576 Critical Damage is not to be taken lightly. I forgot how the formula goes on Elemental Damage but without high-end gear Elemental Damage % modifiers there is no way it is so much better than those Critical/Critical Damage numbers. Another thing is that the maxed Courage Effect is a decent 5000 HP buff in longer fights + the occasional 1000 HP heal (not sure how often it triggers). Also SSP buff cause why not.

2 minutes ago, Manaci said:

You are overestimating the Elemental Damage way too much.

Accuracy 807

Critical 423

Attack Power 25

Critical Damage 576

Additional Damage 18

vs

Awakened Xanos Earring

Accuracy 721

Attack Power 16

Elemental Damage 328

Additional Damage 30

More Accuracy and Attack Power and less Additional Damage is minuscule in the big picture, but 423 Critical and 576 Critical Damage is not to be taken lightly. I forgot how the formula goes on Elemental Damage but without high-end gear Elemental Damage % modifiers there is no way it is so much better than those Critical/Critical Damage numbers. Another thing is that the maxed Courage Effect is a decent 5000 HP buff in longer fights + the occasional 1000 HP heal (not sure how often it triggers). Also SSP buff cause why not.

you are forgetting that the purpse set gives you even extra 1200 crit damage, plus elemental damage scales with all damage you do, while as critical damage only scales with critical hits.

33 minutes ago, HateMe said:

you are forgetting that the purpse set gives you even extra 1200 crit damage, plus elemental damage scales with all damage you do, while as critical damage only scales with critical hits.

It only gives 700 Critical Damage, and if you take Elemental Ring over Destiny Ring, you also lose out on a lot of Critical and Critical Damage. You also lose the +10 AP and +10000 HP buff. (And with my high crit rate I pretty much only crit anyways)

Destiny Ring Stage 10 + Immortality Ring Stage 10 (with real buff)

Accuracy 807

Evasion 807

Accuracy 450

Critical 1173

Attack Power 61

Critical Damage 1372

Additional Damage 18

10000 HP

Courage Effect

Distraction Effect (PvP)

Awakened Black Ice Ring + Awakened Xanos Earring

Accuracy 721

Evasion 721

Attack Power 31

Critical Damage 700

Elemental Damage 660

Additional Damage 56

Like noone is using the Acrimor Necklace over the Oath Necklace even at stage 1, since it gives Critical and Critical Damage too. How the VT necklace isn't even better than a Stage 10 Oath Necklace until what, Stage 6? (Without Elemental % Modifiers like True Cosmic Soul etc)

lI8dd4p.jpg

The again, none of this comparison stuff is that relevant to this post's main goal which is to have consistency in the only place where it's missing, because of forgetfulness. The Immortality Earring did not deserve to stay early lvl 50 absolute garbage stats for so long, especially considering that it is a legendary that is worse than lvl 45 gear still. I can't be that hard to go and change that stat-lines of the current one to what I have specified in the 1st post in this subject, I even saw on a KR test server stream that it still has these buffed stage in it's stage 10 version. I sincerely hope that the old version becomes buffed on the 12th, else I am gonna try again and again.

Archived