unlock adornments

mrueles

Well, I would like to suggest that you unlock the adornments and that they can be used independently if you have the outfit equipped or not. Obviously there will be some that overlap with the outfit or dont make sense, but others would be great thats why Im asking to give us the freedom to choose, in my opinion most of the adornments are useless, if they thought to block so you can only used then with the predetermined outfit, why did they do them in separate pieces to begin with?

the example of decked out adornmert, at the beginning could be equipped with any suit (that is still strange because it appears as face ornament) and nothing happened since it is something cosmetic, even though it was a bug. then they blocked it so that it could not be done but if it was a bug it was harmless. so please keep this in mind, it would not be nice to be able to use your grand phoniex wings, boss mode duster and who knows what else with one of your custom outfit?.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/7/14/b8d96cf33a5c50ab5196888f1b06e18a-full.jpg

100% agree. On some it makes sense, like Lycans Tailfeather, or the adornments from Ghost in the Shell and Iron Clad. But the Phoenix wings can't clip weirdly, nor is it supposed to be attached to anything.

The only thing limitations like these do, is prevent player's creativity. I would love to see what I can do with Hustler Coat, the Velvet Rope scarf, or some of the f2p auras.

Sure, some people will focus on making pieces clip through eachother as ridiculously as possible, but that's having fun. That's what a game is for. Plus, is that really a reason to block out people who do wanna use such a feature to make really cool stuff?

Making all adornments free to use has 0 bad sides, and even save time in the future, since they don't have to add a code so it can only be used with 1 outfit.

So yes, please remove these limitations.

(Ps. I also bought Decked Out, and got it refunded as soon as possible when they "fixed" its "bug".)

Archived