Some tweaks I would give to this game.

Here's what I think the game should change, it's mostly 'QoL' tweaks to make the game "safer" and less of a "job", but that doesn't mean it makes you go Raven 1 + leg. soul + maxed leg. accs in 2 weeks either.

Let's go.

Main

- Riftwalk/Dawnforged path : absolutely ridiculous, it costs so much more for performing worse than Raven overall. 

Material solution>

1) Premium Trans. Stone : 1 per upgrade, down from 2. Add 5 normal trans. stones each stage from s1->s7. 10 from s7->s9.

2) Materials : remove Moonstones & Elysian demand for every Riftwalk/Dawnforged upgrades. Keep them for Storm Dragon/Exalted upgrades, as well for Riftwalk->SD + Dawnforged->Exalted.

Buff solution>

If the mats requirements doesn't need to be tweaked, I suggest to actually buff this weapon path then. I did not find any ideas yet however :l (better effect triggering ?)

- Cold Storage/Heaven's Mandate -> remove daily lockout. 

-> Pelicular chests aren't obtainable from dynamics anymore, they're obtainable only through completing the daily quest of each. 

-> remove the White Orb requirement on Heaven's Mandate. Keep it for Kaari Lord.

@Drop table in a nutshell -> Cold storage : only Kaari Lord can drop Hongmoon gem powder/pet pod. (to avoid potential Winter Mane abuses obviously)

Demon Spirit Stone can be "farmed". Merchant is removed, Starling outfit can now either be dropped from Winter Mane or obtained via. achievement merchant. (10 runs) 

Frozen Lamentation stone now drops in Sogun. ('''''decent''''' rate, which means not every 2 runs, but neither every 100)

Rest can be 'farmed' from boss as well, except those keys that would go to dragon express.

Jinsoyun : remove Ghost pet chance. Replace it with a 'very low' chance at obtaining Evolved Stone from there (farm). I guess I'd see no complaints with the recent enormous nerf that Bay Lee got right ? (even less HP than Jinsoyun now anyway)

- Yet another dungeons rewards rework :

> Sundered Nexus : Be Ido now has a chance to drop Evolved Stone. (better chance than Jinsoyun)

> Sogun's Lament : Asura now has a chance to drop Frozen Lamentation stone. Asura Ember have a much better drop rate. Evolved Stone can drop from Asura as well. Sword's oathbreaker pieces are deleted.

> Twisted Grimhorn Wilds, Gloomdros Incursion & Shattered Masts : offals have a better drop rate.

> Starstone Mines, Hollow's Heart : Raven Feather drops again in normal mode. Hive Queen Wings now drops from hard mode.

> Drowing Deeps, Ransacked Treasury : Raven Feather drops in normal mode. Hive Queen Wings now drops from hard mode. Pet pack and sacred vials drops from hard mode as well.

- Not sure yet but, if draken accs asks for as much legendary jewels than BT/Hellion accs, then this obviously needs a change.

Two solutions : 1) let them requires much less jewels to upgrade. (let's say BT accs needs 100 to max, then make 50 for Draken accs) 

2) much more radical : remove all stages, and make it Draken -> Awakened Draken. This would obviously asks for more than 100 ss and 30 sacred obviously to upgrade, unlike the heroic accs such as Starstones, Numok, blablabla.

(personal opinion : I prefer the first solution, in order to make people use the red dragon crux system)

- A little nerf to the elemental necklace upgrade : as you know, people have been saying that most of the classes actually starts to make an ok difference in terms of damage starting from stage 6 necklace. Below, it is the same or a slightly bit worse than Oath. I suggest to reduce the cost from 3->6 to the following >

Premium Transformation Stone : 2, down from 4.

Transformation Stone : 10, down from 20.

Moonstone Crystals : 200, down from 400.

Hive Queen Wings : 12, down from 24.

Do NOT change the higher upgrades, they are fine for what they give. If you believe stage 3 is actually enough for every class, or at least most of them, you are free to disagree with this change.

- Solak soul -> Hongmoon "6". Why "6" ? Because Moonwater -> Hongmoon 5 would be deleted, let's be honest as no one, no ONE even wants to use these stages at all. Rename Hongmoon 6-7-8-9-10 to Hongmoon 1-2-3-4-5. So we would get Solak -> Hongmoons -> Awakened Hongmoon/Ascending. (less of a bother while upgrading too)

Yet another soul upgrade change to 'catch up' the new event that gives out """free""" legendary souls, I suggest the following changes :

> Hongmoon 1>2 and 2>3 : 1 sacred vial, 10 trans. stones.

> Hongmoon 3>4 and 4>5 : 2 sacred vials.

Endgame is being 'rushed' and requires pretty much what awakened soul gives, the upgrade to that stage must be easier again now. (2222222222g for 20 AP is really not worth it)

Miscs

- Arena Soulstone Pouch, Chest & Crate now becomes Arena Stone Pouch, Chest & Crate : it now gives moonstones along soulstones. The soulstones amount we get doesn't change, however, the pouch can give 1-3 moonstones, the chest 5-8 and crate 10-15. Not only this gives comfort to the player not being entitled to 6v6 which is a ridiculous whalefest, but it'd also promote arena pvp even more (e-sports, etc). Win-win.

-  Triangular Gem Chests are removed. Square Gem Chests now gives HONGMOON Squre Gem, and drops in the following dungeons : Heaven's Mandate, Lair of Frozen Fang, Avalanche Den, Awakened Necropolis, Sundered Nexus.

- White Orbs are removed.

- Elemental prisms : Hellion cores cost reduces to 400, from 600.

- A possible reduction of Pet Pack requirements on pet upgrade ? Nothing really game changing, maybe reduce every upgrade by one or two pack, just that 5 pack to get 2 boss AP and 1k ro so HP doesn't feel worth it either. Not really a super game changing item anyway in PvE, but still.

- Remove the Profane Awakened Stone price of 3.000 gold from dragon express, no one in their sane mind would use this one.

- Add that Hongmoon Brilliant Moonwater Key for 10 Naryu Coins on the dragon express already, for styyyle purpose I guess. 

- High Quality outfit pouch : remove the 10 fabric cost. Both outfit and hq outfit pouch now costs 5g, up from 1. Cannot fail transmutation. (try to give something else than Entertainer's Spirit btw, ty)

Undecided

Premium Transformation Stone transmutation, no idea how to make it viable w/o crashing every single prices. If tradeable mats are easier to obtain from anything 'balanced' I guess it should be fine.. idk.

I probably have to cover up crafting guilds, different classes etc, but I only play Warlock so covering every class would be really hard. And I don't know, I've been in some pauses IRL etc, I should write and finish this thread already, since 7am o/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived