Force Master Skill change request.

845053_1452550153

While running through Yunsang over and over and thought.. I am using [1-Impact] for blocking. [1-Shock Fire] sucks, there is no point on using it. Now i tried it a few times and realized that i can use [Z-Cold Snap]-[X-Snowball]-[1-Shock Fire] very fast.  I can use [X-Snowball] again just before or right when [Z-Cold Snap] ends. I was wondering if the next patch would change [1-Shock Fire] to 8 seconds cooldown or make [Z-Cold Snap] 11 seconds long instead of 10. It seems to me that it was intended to be like that, but the cooldown of [1-Shock Fire] and duration of [Z-Cold Snap] don't add up to make it work like 1/5 of the time.

I prefer to reduce the cooldown of [1-Shock Fire] from 9 to 8 and make [X-Snow Ball] projectile 50% faster.

Maybe add the 50% speed to the Transcendence Soul Badge. Would raise the popularity of the badge and perhaps give it actually a proper use now.

• 1 month later...

Another request for FM simple attack mode. Please remove Shock Fire, Short Fuse, Inferno and Meteor Shower from the rotation. Suggested LMB/RMB/2 and then all the F keys ones when they are available. I want to have control over Shock Fire, Short Fuse, Inferno and Meteor Shower as my Leg Soul Badge uses these to buff my attack.

Archived