Python weapons

I need a Python weapon, I have been trying lair of frozen fang but all that has been dropping is a soulshield a naryu tablet and a triangle gem box. Is CB the only place to get one after the last "rebalance"?

Unfortunately, I would give you a yes. CB is the best place to get all those weapons so far, all the drop rates for those dungeons which drop low-level breakthrough weapons have been greatly reduced to almost nothing. However, it is more efficient to just exchange them in CB, because the total time takes for you to clear those dungeons vs. the time takes to get enough peaches is roughly equal (I mean before the reduction of drop rate, it was too RNG, where one of my friends farmed 3 days and had over 20 weapons of each other class except for his class :giggle: ).  Hence, CB is the most efficient way if you can farm more than 1.5k peaches per hour (1k per hour is fine too). There are some side blue quests you can do which give you like 15k peaches if you finish all of them, you may need carries for some part of those quests.

Archived