Could you be my dummy ? 8]

Heya guys !

After a lot (A LOT) of research, I haven't found good dummies for train my PvP abilities.  So, I would like to ask something, a request for ALL the players who wanna to train themselves too, or just pass time (U know, that player who stays planted at the Mushin's Tower) : Please, be my dummy. 8D

I saw a " training option " in the Arena room when u tagged for PvP, it'll be good if one player of each class (Just be level max, don't care 'bout the rest) could PM me for practicing together. If u are interested, send a message or whisp'  "Arkestone" in game. 

Thank in advance ! Have a nice day.

Assuming you are on the Jinsoyun server, I am happy to spar you with my KFM Shuchin and my BM Kumiho. Just drop me a message or PM when you feel like it.

I am only online pretty late at night, though.

Le ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2018 à 12:47, Shuchin a dit :

Assuming you are on the Jinsoyun server, I am happy to spar you with my KFM Shuchin and my BM Kumiho. Just drop me a message or PM when you feel like it.

I am only online pretty late at night, though.

Yah, I'm on Jinsoyun. Thanks in advance for your help, I'll add you ASAP. c:

(Don't worry for the late hour, I'm soon on vacation.)

Im planning on playing bns again so some practice would be good. Idk if we’re on the same servers or something i havent played for like 2 years.

i believe that i was prestige 6 (not sure tho)

Archived