Lag Spikes slight rant

Rmccn08

Is anyone else getting these stupid lag spikes every 10 mins? It's times like these where I wonder why we even support these devs when they can't even run the servers correctly?! Is it just me?! Please tell me it's just me. Never in my life have I dealt with an mmo so badly optimized. I get it, its F2P but we all know what that means! I'm so sick of these developers! I have genuine hate towards them and NCsoft West. Why do I support these people?! Why?!!!

go to cmd

type ping www.google.com -t

if it's below 20-30ms, and you lagging at game that's  mean your pingzapper or bns server is bad
if it's above 80-100ms, and you lagging at game that's mean someone using your wifi or network to download or streaming
if sometimes you see, "request time out" that's mean your ISP is bad, or have a maintenance going on

Yes, I have stupid lag spikes since the May 9th patch (Jinsoyun server). I never had this severe lags before.

I was logged in before the maintenance and everything was fine. But it is lag fest ever since the patch. I assumed there would be lag on wednesday (everyone was logging in at the same time to do stuff), so when lags started I dismissed it as "normal". But lag continues - chat seems normal, no interruptions there, but my skills just won't work sometimes. My ingame ms goes from 82 to 423 - these are the numbers I saw, but when my skills don't work when boss is about to kill me, checking numbers is not first thing on my mind.

Btw, my ping to www.google.com is around 40ms.

Archived