Sudden immense lag

I've been playing Blade and Soul for a while now, with no lag problems at all. But ever since yesterday, playing the game has become literally unplayable. I can barley attack once per couple of seconds. My sister plays on the same computer, and she has no issues at all, so I figure it has something to do with my account(?) Nothing has changed with the computer or WiFi so I'm really confused with what the problem is. I can play other games fine with no lag. 

If this never happened before and it started yestarday after maintance then it may be because of large activity of players (everyone wanted to try new patch at the same time = 3 times larger activity = great stress on servers = large lag spikes, this happens even in games like WoW nothing unusual). I had a same problem, ping juped from 100ms to 300ms or more but today its allready fine. If I were you I would observe for a few days how is it going and if it gets any better (should be). If not i would recomend contacting support, they might help you better than me. 

I had this problem, looked into it and found there was a reported bug that was not resolved yet.  Basically, you get more lag the more quests you are tracking.   Try turning off the option to auto-track new quests, abandon any you don't really plan to go back and do right now.  You can always get them again later if you really want to.

Archived