Re-roll Obsidian element

Zeruks

All the Hongmoon gems have the re-roll function to craft new gems with the powder and fragments. Why not do something to re-roll Obsidian to another element at a fee of some sort. Will make it easy to change the element of your character to re-roll to another class that use a different element.

Or better, just unify every element gems into a single Obsidian that increase elemental damage, similar to Hongmoon points when you spend on Offense. I don't see the necessary of having multi elements aside from adding additional grind time.

If your Obsidian is from Trove, support team can exchange it for another element, btw.

Actualy it would be better to have an ingame option, since support will not do that always, I got 2 pentagonal Obsidians from trove and after that I got 3 hexagonals, I asked support to change the pentagonals to other element and the person who attended my request denied it 2 times. If you ask support you are mostly dependant on the mood of the person who takes your request, while if we had an in game option it would be easyer and we could put to use the obsidians we got full of moss on our inventory, I think it would be a nice improvement if they implement a feature like that.

Archived